Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Big, big change.....blog temporarily suspended.

Ok, before the big news I have to pat myself on the back. Fri we had our midterm and I rocked it. The little nerd that I am got a 98 on the exam and, when grades were posted, was ranked #1 in the class. At school this status is called "Gold." The guys in class weren't happy. One of my friends made a great suggestion that I wear a tiara to school. Oh would that burn those guys up!

So, big news. I'm moving back to Portland. Now before anyone gets upset, I'm still continuing with automotive school. In fact, the timing works out quite nicely. Portland Community College has a program that looks good and I can start on April 9th and will cost me about a third as much. This means very little down time on the girl-in-mechanics-school blog. It will continue with a whole new group of characters. My decision was quick and based in my gut (seems like a lot of my decisions have been that way lately). I think that I belong in Portland and can't really imagine living in Denver for the next two years. So, to all my Portland friends: see you soon! To all my Denver friends: Let's get a drink soon! Everyone else: Get your ass out to visit!

Also, there is a space in my car for someone looking to take a road trip and see the expanse of Wyoming and Idaho. I'll probably leave around April 5th, so let me know.